I write a lot here, mainly about personal development or some aspect of entrepreneurship. Underneath all of that, my prime objective is to create a real connection with you. If I’m going to do that, I get to create a space for transparency, openness and vulnerability.
So I’ve decided to share 10 things that I think sum me up the best so you can get to know me better. At first glance, I thought this would be easy.
Boy was I wrong.
I like to think that I’m simple, but this exercise reminded me how complex I really am.
That being said, read up!
- I’m an introvert who has learned how to be extroverted when it counts.
- I’m obsessed with personal growth; mind, body and soul.
- I’m mostly serious, but I love to laugh and have a good time.
- I’m selective (about everything).
- I like to think deeply; I believe evaluated experience is the best teacher.
- I’m an essentialist who likes options.
- I perform best when I’m challenged or my back is against the wall.
- I’m a possibilitarian.
- I love to read, write and share ideas.
- My mission in life is to eradicate hopelessness.